Monday, March 26, 2012

Southern Calli

First of all let me say how much I love this guy!
I left him alone for 10 days with all the kids, pets, house etc. while I attended work conferences in California. He is amazing.
Since I fly standby I left a day early when the flights looked more open. It was nice for me because I loved visiting Spenny, Nellie, Logan and Grace. They took me to the park on the beach and I loved these fun spinning chairs.( Yes I was playing on the playground)
I was also able to drive (by myself- thank you GPS) down to L.A. to have lunch with Ang. She took me to Roscoe's chicken and waffles. That meal was the official start of my carb loading week.
I of course could not be this close to my Missy without a visit. So the Morris family and I spent the next day in Disneyland. It was so much fun with the kids.

I had to have my Monte Cristo
It was a great start to the trip. 

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful! And, yes, Will is a nice husband. Good thing he has a nice wife :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will is amazing! Good job Will! And it was a wonderful treat to get to have Jenny all to ourselves for a couple days. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete